On July 8, 2014, we provided a one-week “Preventive Cardiology” course at the Republican Cardiology Center.
- Executive Director of the International Society of Cardiology and Risk Factor Modification ICHARM Harald Lipman
- University College London
- Republic of Bashkortostan Heart Centre CMO, chief cardiologist of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bashkortostan Nikolaeva Irina Evgenievna
- Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Lecturers from University College London gave a series of lectures:
- Executive director ICHARM: Dr. Harald Lipman
- Senior Lecturer in General Practice & Sub-Dean for Community Based Teaching Department of Primary Care & Population Health UCL Medical School: Dr Joe Rosenthal
- Senior Clinical Lecturer Primary Care & Population Health Institute of Epidemiology & Health Faculty of Population Health Sciences, UCL Medical School: Dr Richard Meakin.
The course’s main topics are causes and risk factors of cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and cholesterol, diabetes, and secondary and tertiary prevention.
I am honored to be part of this team, and this letter is a special memory:
The video is TV news report covering this training course on preventive cardiology in Ufa, where doctors share their experiences and advancements in the field. The topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, ischemic heart disease, and cardiovascular diseases with complications and their diagnostic methods. The goal is to lower the level of cardiovascular diseases through prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.